Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mystery Gift Game

My sister-in-law, Rachel, posted this on their blog, and I thought it was a fun idea. Plus, I like getting mystery gifts. Well...I've never been given a mystery gift, but the premise sounds fun. AND, this year, my goal is to give all home-made gifts for Christmas, so this will give me some practice. Here are the rules:

The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog.The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
Who's in?

11 comments:

Booklogged said...

Hooray! I posted about this and made it back in time to be one of the first three! I'm excited. It's going to be fun receiving a mystery gift from you. Thinking of something to make for others will be fun, too.

Framed said...

Oooh, that catch is a hard one. You know how talented I am. (not) But I'm game and will give it a go. I'll post this on my "Life's a Picture" blog.

Framed said...

Here's the link to my post: http://lifesapicture.blogspot.com/2009/03/mystery-gift-game.html

julie said...

Congratulations, Book and Framed! I'm already thinking of what I'll make for each of you. Woohoo!

To everyone else: there's still one spot open!

Adam said...

I'm in. Bring it on!

Bwa ha ha ha!

KieraAnne said...

Yay I can finally post! I saw this and thought "Awesome! I'll be the first one!" Then I saw that I had to do it to and it suddenly became too much trouble. ;) I'm glad three others have posted now.

julie said...

Madman, you're going to be interesting to make something for. I'm a little nervous, quite frankly.

Kiera, you made me giggle! You could have commented anyway and just said that you didn't want to do it on your blog. I still would have made you something. Hmmm. Maybe I still will... :)

Miranda said...

Dang, too late! I would have loved a special gift from you.
It's a fun idea.

Indy said...

I look foward to the pix's!!!

tearese said...

I've seen this on five or six blogs now and honestly? I Purposely wait till after three to comment because I don't want the responsibility of having to make something for someone else. Isn't that horrible?

tearese said...

Oh thats funny. I just read Kiera's comment...I guess sisters think alike!