Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Website!

I'm moving!

I have created a website that I will now be using instead of Blogger. It is Julie's Happy Life. It gives me a little more flexibility and personalization and I'm excited to play around with it.

I have already started writing on the new website. You'll find multiple pages that have specific purposes. I think that right now all of them have something written on them except one, but I hope to correct that soon.

I hope you'll continue to follow along with me and my writings!

The website address is julieshappylife.weebly.com, in case the above link doesn't work.

Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Auto Surf Surfando Mais said...


que tal aumentar suas visitas todo o dia sem precisa add nenhum código ou banner sim isso e possível e alem disso e grátis cadastre-se agora mesmo no Surfando Mais um site de divulgação de urls
http://surfandomais.x10.mx

novidade agora você pode ter ate 10000 mil visitas num mês

não precisar coloca nenhum banner, não tem iframe , não tem vírus Surfando Mais e um Site para Divulgação de Blogs e canais do youtube um site Seguro

Nehru jacket said...

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing

Pradeep Singh said...

Share trading is very easy if proper hard work and study is there. If you want to make quick money in market then always trade in blue-chip stocks. never trade in highly volatile and illiquid stocks. Nifty Futures Before trading always select a scrip you want to trade and then give at least half an hour to that particular script after market. Then wait for a good level for the script. Free Stock Market Tips