Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Website!

I'm moving!

I have created a website that I will now be using instead of Blogger. It is Julie's Happy Life. It gives me a little more flexibility and personalization and I'm excited to play around with it.

I have already started writing on the new website. You'll find multiple pages that have specific purposes. I think that right now all of them have something written on them except one, but I hope to correct that soon.

I hope you'll continue to follow along with me and my writings!

The website address is julieshappylife.weebly.com, in case the above link doesn't work.

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Nehru jacket said...

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing