Monday, November 26, 2007

Confused

I'm confused.

I keep getting signals from this guy (yes, Anthony) that make me wonder if he likes me, but then he doesn't ever ask me out. We went on a date this past summer, and he made all these comments that made me think he liked me, but he hasn't asked me out since then. Every time I see him, I think he's going to ask me out because of the things he says and how he acts, but then he doesn't. He also text messages me out-of-the blue. Example: on Thanksgiving he tm'ed me "Happy Thanksgiving, Julie!". I hadn't seen him since the last time he came into my office, then he wishes me a happy holiday out of nowhere???

I'm confused.

I wonder if he just thinks of me as a friend, then my boss and other people (okay, just one other person - the exboyfriend of one of my friends) tell me that guys don't do things like that unless they like a girl. Is this true? My boss was right before. When Adam started calling me this past spring, I said it was just because he wanted to be friends. My boss said guys don't call girls unless they like them. He was right, at least that time, and I was wrong.

Sigh. Don't even get me started about whether or not I want Anthony to ask me out! I do, but I don't.

Anyway, I'm planning on posting about Thanksgiving soon, so stayed tuned!